Considering the turmoil in the financial industries in recent years, you know that the rules are constantly changing. In order to remain competitive, you’ve got to keep up. Our team of experienced professionals can assist you to meet your training needs.
Bourget & Associates offers seminar services that can bring you up to date on your industry’s trends and keep your Company on the leading edge. We have given seminars across North America and Europe on varied topics related to finance, identifying and managing credit risk, business practices, and inventory controls & valuations.
Our seminars are tailored to suit your needs, and will encompass current trends and recent changes that affect your industry and company. We will work with you before hand to determine exactly what your needs are, and design a seminar that will be informative, interactive, and satisfies your expectations.
Seminars we’ve given in the past include:
- Required Steps to Obtain a Line of Credit.
- Using Field Examinations to Mitigate Lending Risk.
- Considerations for Establishing A/R and Inventory Advance Rates.
- The Dos and Don’ts of Inventory Lending.
- Inventory Control, Valuation and Reporting Techniques.
- Tailoring Field Examinations and Consultations to Meet Your Needs.
- Precious Metals Lending/Borrowing
- General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Collateral Reporting
- Precious Metal Control Account (PMCA) Development.
- Borrowing Base Development, Reporting and Maintenance
We want you to consider Bourget & Associates for your next seminar, and use us for all your instructional needs now and in the years to come.
Please Contact us now.